Tuesday, January 5, 2021

                                 Dubuque's Model Electric Home         August 1925

Recently I saw a post in the Facebook site "Dubuque-Past & Present" about the unique home at Kirkwood and Alta Vista. While researching "Entertaining Dubuque-The Untold Story (1900-1999)" I found many pages of information about the home which I saved and post here for all those interested. The pages are from August 23, 27 & 28 of 1925. I think you'll find them fascinating for not only information on the house, but the many local businesses involved. 

If you enjoy this, you'll enjoy my limited edition book which is still available either at River Lights Bookstore or a signed copy from me. Contact rdbqpaul@gmail.com. 









$50.00 / Free shipping or personal delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rise and Fall of the Dubuque Brewing and Malting Building

                                           The Rise and Fall of the Dubuque Brewing and Malting Building (by Paul Hemmer – April 2024) ...